Recommended 8 types of foods
Guide: What can eat to supplement the brain?
What is the brain food?
Experts point out that it is better to supplement the brain and eat more easily digestible and nutritious foods in the diet, such as fish, eggs, and legumes.
The following healthy eating guides recommend 8 types of foods for brain and brain health.
1. Few fish meats contain omega-3 fatty acids that have a protective effect on the nervous system, which is helpful for brain health.
Studies have shown that people who eat at least one meal a week of fish, especially salmon, sardines, and herrings, have a much lower incidence of dementia than people who rarely eat fish.
Eating fish also helps to strengthen nerve cell activity, which improves learning and memory.
2. The metabolism of dark green leafy protein food will produce a substance called cysteine-like substance, which is not harmful to the body itself, but excessive content will cause cognitive impairment and cardiovascular.
And once the cysteine is oxidized, the vascular wall of the metabolic arteries produces toxic and side effects.
Vitamin B6 or B12 can prevent cysteine-like oxidation, and dark green leafy vegetables have the highest vitamin content.
3. The main energy source of garlic brain activity is glucose. In order for glucose to play its role, a sufficient amount of vitamin B1 is required.
Garlic itself does not contain a large amount of vitamin B1, but it can enhance the effect of vitamin B1, because garlic can produce a substance called “alliamine” with B1, and the effect of alliamine is far greater than the strong content of vitamin B1.
Therefore, proper consumption of garlic can promote the conversion of glucose into brain energy.
4. The protein contained in eggs is one of the finest proteins in natural foods. It is an amino acid required by the human body. In addition to lecithin, egg yolk is also rich in calcium, phosphorus, iron and vitamin A., D, B, etc., allow brain workers to eat.
5. The high-quality protein and 8 essential amino acids required by beans and their products, all of which help to enhance the function of the cerebral blood vessels.
In addition, it also contains lecithin, rich in vitamins and other minerals, which is especially suitable for mental workers.
Soy aunt contains 85.
5% unsaturated fatty acids, including linolenic acid and linoleic acid, which have a role in lowering cholesterol in the human body. It is particularly beneficial for middle-aged and elderly brain workers to prevent and control cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
6. Modern research on walnut and sesame found that these two substances are very nutritious, especially the content of unsaturated fatty acids is very high.
Therefore, eating them often can provide the brain with sufficient unsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid and linolenic acid to eliminate impurities in blood vessels and improve brain function.
In addition, walnuts contain a large amount of vitamins, which are very effective in treating neurosis, insomnia, relaxing nervous tension of the brain, and eliminating brain fatigue.
7. Trace vitamin C and important trace element manganese in fruit pineapple can help improve people’s memory; lemon can improve people’s ability to accept; banana can provide the brain with important substances tyrosine, and tyrosine tyrosinePeople are full of vitality, focus on attention, and can improve their creativity.
8. The best way to improve the nutrient absorption capacity of whole wheat products and coarse rice is to eat coarse rice.
Alkaline rice contains various vitamins that are essential for maintaining cognitive ability.
Among them, vitamin B6 is most effective in reducing cysteine levels.